Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bucket List

My Bucket List

  1. Be Faithful to God, my family, my friends and myself every day.
  2. Grow old, healthy and happy with my wife.
  3. Watch my girls grow into beautiful young women, graduate from high school and college, start a family and career if they so choose and spend endless hours with my grandchildren if I am blessed enough to have some.
  4. Let my family know I love them and appreciate everything they do for me.
  5. Be the better man everyday in every situation. Let my words and actions be who I really am.
  6. Help one person everyday either it be with a problem, a kind word or just a smile.
  7. Show compassion for those in need, comfort for those in pain and the courage to stand up for those being wronged.
  8. Judge less, care more and learn something new every day.
  9. Purely selfish one - Visit New England in Autumn.

2 comments:

Jimbo said...

Finally a list we can all admire and aspire to God bless you Don for your caring attitude toward others. God bless you

Katyjean Leslie said...

And this is why we love you--you are a wonderful husband, a great dad, a very fine man and a truly awesome and inspiring friend. That's a list I will try to live--well except for that whole grow old with your wife thing. I'm thinking she wouldn't much care for that. ;)